…competitive, knowledgeable and happy to spend time creating the correct solutions. – Fiona Woodthorpe-Smith
Barron McCann, Derby
…went above and beyond what is normally expected. – Greg Best
The Stables, Epping
…their excellent attitude to safety was demonstrated throughout the project. I would recommend E2. – Huw Owens
Rugeley Power Station
…quick turnaround has meant that we haven’t had to cancel & inconvenience our patients & we haven’t lost any revenue. – Wendy Shelton
…A very professional and competitively priced service as always. – James Merritt
Joseph Merritt Group Plc
…kept fully informed of progress at all times by your courteous and supportive teams. – Mychelle Ward
Sherwood Forest Hospitals
…a much more comfortable working environment gaining a ‘thumbs up’ from all involved.’ – Piers Grummet
E2 have worked with the School to achieve an economic solution that fulfilled the brief and to ensure timescales were met. – Julie Alcock
…professional and knowledgeable with regards to the products available and their sustainability. – Shankar Ramanthan
ecoduct is a division of e2 Environmental Engineering (Mansfield) Ltd. which focuses on high quality, yet affordable, ducting solutions.
Why choose ecoduct?
- ecoduct is manufactured solely from Kingspan-supplied 30mm thick koolduct phenolic board, using only Kingspan-supplied ancillary products.
- All of our staff have undergone substantial Kingspan training and receive continual annual training – which is conducted by Kingspan. This helps us keep abreast of any technical updates and ensures that our team remain competent in all aspects of the art of ‘ecoduct’
- ecoduct weighs in at approximately 85% LESS than galvanised/insulated ductwork, which means that it is easier to handle, easier to hang and reduces H&S issues.
- Being lightweight also allows the sections to be manufactured in 3 metre lengths, which means fewer joints and therefore less opportunity for air leakage!
- Kingspan Koolduct panels are faced on both sides with a 23 micron thick aluminium foil vapour barrier, reinforced with a 5mm glass scrim for extra strength.
- The whole manufacturing process is free of CFC’s and HCFC’s and has ZERO ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential), which means Koolduct meets or exceeds environmental guides.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.021W/mK at a mean 10˚c, which exceeds the insulation performance of most glass/wrap.
- 40kg/m3 density.
- 120Kpa compressive strength, making it resistant to impact.
- Achieves class ‘O’ fire rating for the Building Regulations and a Low Risk rating for the Technical Standards in Scotland.
Labour and Cost-Saving
- Single fix application – no need for a second trade on site.
- Quicker installation – saving the time your insulation team would take.
- Lightweight fixings – the duct is up to 75% lighter than conventional insulated galvanised duct work!
- In some cases, ecoduct can be cut, flat-packed and shipped on one truck for assembly on site, which could possibly save on both cost and emissions due to fewer delivery miles.
Easy, convenient integration with galvanised systems if needed
- Precision-engineered using state of the art computerised CNC cutter, means accurate bespoke transitions for easy adaptation.
- Compatible with standard grille, diffusers, VCD and FD.
- Handmade transitions mean even the most awkward connections can be quickly manufactured and installed.
If you would like to know more, a member of our team will be happy to discuss your requirements without obligation; feel free to call us on 01623 741900 or use the form below and we will get back to you.